In accordance with the “Best Practice Guidelines for Financial Institutions” Currency Assist Limited has strict policies and procedures in place to identify its Clients and to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. The procedures in place include:
• Verify the client is who they say they are by means of identification documentation or by electronic means
• Monitoring and reviewing Client accounts
• Reporting suspicious transactions, false identification documents or personal details
• Retaining Client data for 7 years after the relationship ends
• Training staff on our Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing policies and requirements
Currency Assist Limited reserves the right to request additional identification from any Client prior to paying out the proceeds of a Client’s transaction.
Currency Assist Limited reserves the right to refuse to process a Transaction at any stage, where it believes the purpose of the transactions is for illegitimate reasons or the funds have been sourced via criminal activities.
Currency Assist Limited does not at present accept payment by credit card or debit card.
Currency Assist Limited does not deal in cash. Electronic transfers undertake all transactions.
Currency Assist Limited strives to protect the nature of its business and to maintain a controlled safe environment for all its Client’s transactions.